yanmar 135 with rebuild kit

This is the place to post Yanmar tractor related "want to buy" and "for sale" listings. NO DEALERS. NO SPAM.

Moderator: Aaron

scottw99
Volunteer Poster

yanmar 135 with rebuild kit

Postby scottw99 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:43 pm

I have a disassembled yanmar 135 2wd 13hp diesel tractor with a full rebuild kit from hoye that I was planning to work on as a project but I have been very busy. I purchased the parts tractor for 700 and the rebuild parts were around 1100 (canadian dollars). The tractor is located in sault ste. marie ontario and I'd consider reasonable offers around the money I have into it...

Has everything for rebuild, will require research and use of manuals to get it back together. You'd need fluids, a battery, front tires, and the tractor is missing the intake. The axle seals need to be replaced and I have the parts.

The tricky part is getting the intake guides pressed in as they are in rough shape, you will also need the valve seats ground concentrically (done by machine shop) rest can be assembled with regular tools.

All other parts are within spec as measured by machinist tools.

I'll keep it posted for sale and if it sells it sells, if not I will eventually work on it.

Return to “Classifieds Section”