Icon for going to parts pages

This is the place to suggest new features, new products, or changes/additions to our site.

Moderator: Aaron

winston
Volunteer Poster

Icon for going to parts pages

Postby winston » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:44 am

I think it would be nice to have an icon on the "Yanmar Tractor Support Message Board" page allowing us to go to the "Parts" pages. Before changes it was there. Very workable without, just a thought. Maybe I am just missing it.

Aaron
Site Administrator

Re: Icon for going to parts pages

Postby Aaron » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:05 pm

Hi Winston.
I can't really remember how it worked before... and it has only been a few days. :shock: I think the new banner ^^ should work though.... or do you think there should be something different. I'm open to any suggestions and comments.

winston
Volunteer Poster

Postby winston » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:49 pm

The banner above here shows a star looking lockwasher and when I click on it I only get the forum pages. No parts access. I could click on the banner before the change and go to parts. No big deal. I know how to get there, just have to open another window. Don't worry about it on my behalf.

Aaron
Site Administrator

Postby Aaron » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:51 pm

The banner above here shows a star looking lockwasher and when I click on it I only get the forum pages

I could click on the banner before the change and go to parts. No big deal. I know how to get there, just have to open another window. Don't worry about it on my behalf.

I guess I might not be understanding still. I did find an old screen capture of the old style. I guess you are talking about the banner with the tractor at the top taking you to the HoyeTractor.com parts page? The new site just has a bigger banner but should take you to the same place.

I just want to be sure there is not something that is malfunctioning in certain situations or browsers.
Attachments
BB2.jpg
BB2.jpg (38.26 KiB) Viewed 3510 times
BB1.jpg
BB1.jpg (27.13 KiB) Viewed 3510 times

winston
Volunteer Poster

Postby winston » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:46 pm

I have had the forum marked as a favorite for a long time. From there I could hit an icon and go to parts. After your changes this is the page I get when I hit my favorite button. Doesn't seem to be an icon there for parts. I probably just need to change to another page for my favorite button.

index.php

Return to “Suggestions Or Comments”