Order Payment Options?

This is the place to suggest new features, new products, or changes/additions to our site.

Moderator: Aaron

Rhett
Volunteer Poster

Order Payment Options?

Postby Rhett » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:51 am

greetings,

I am one of those that prefers not to use PayPal or Credit Cards. Is there an option to prepay order by Money Order, check or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) during Check-Out?

A Postal Money Order is the easiest on the consumer end, but will it be good for a quick cashing and shipping on your end?

Known, Personal Checks take time to clear before shipping can be done, but could this be an option?

EFT will more than likely be out of the question because of the excessive info required. I understand why this would NOT BE AN Option...

I have not gone through the Check-Out procedure to see the Payment Options. It would be nice to know / see them "if there are any" before beginning Check-Out of an Order.

Other than being unsure of my Payment Options. Hoye Tractor Parts seems to be the best Place to keep my recently purchased Yanmar YM1600 running. Thanks for being here helping support this Orphan Model.

Thank You Again
Rhett

Aaron
Site Administrator

Postby Aaron » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:58 am

Sorry for the delayed response. I did not see your message down here.

Yes, you can select "check" at the payment screen. We will then email you with our address (so you can send in a check) along with a link where you can go to pay by electronic check.

Rhett
Volunteer Poster

Postby Rhett » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:55 am

Wow, the Echeck feature you offer for making a purchase is awesome !!!

first time I've ever seen the feature for ordering. I like it... Thank You for having it !!! I wish I would have gone through the checkout steps months ago...

Rhett

Return to “Suggestions Or Comments”