First order

Tell us how we are doing. This is a place for our current customers to let us know how we did and what we could do better.

Moderator: Aaron

bmaverick
Volunteer Poster

First order

Postby bmaverick » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:29 am

Hoye team, Good work. All product arrived in good order. The USPS box was a little crimped on the corner, but to be expected these days. everything inside wasn't affect by that.

Upon first glance, the product SC-425 looks to be a bit more robust over the original on the Yanmar. :D
https://www.hoyetractor.com/PROD/SC-425.htm

However, per the Product Description, it states ...
NOTE: These chains are made to be very long so they fit a lot of models. They are designed to be trimmed by cutting the chain to length with a hacksaw or torch to fit your tractor. Then slip the end link back into the last chain link.

Rather than just trim the links off, the U-link with pin can be indexed into another link without cutting and the extra links just dangle. This way, should the SC-425 need to be adjusted with the arms, it can be. My YM2610 has 2 positions to mount the stay-chain on each arm.

Like the Fredrick's type, additional thick fender washers and Nylock nuts are best use. I've already lost 3 of these stay-chains out in fields where one can't seem to locate in tall grass.

Thanks for having available stock! No one else has these currently.

bmaverick
Volunteer Poster

Re: First order

Postby bmaverick » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:47 pm

Got the task of the stabilizer chains done today. They work well. Again, to ensure these don't come apart while the tractor is working, the added hardware is a must. Not sure how to upload pixs here to show to finished job. I'll have to post on one of the other Yanmar forums out there. :D

bmaverick
Volunteer Poster

Postby bmaverick » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:54 pm

OK, not knowing how to upload images here, I did it over at the other Yanmar forum. All the details can be found here:

https://www.tractorforum.com/threads/st ... ains.41371

Again, I'm please with the Hoye product and the additional enhancement will ensure many years of good use.

bmaverick
Volunteer Poster

Postby bmaverick » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:25 pm

Good news #2.

With the order, I got 3 dash indicator 53 bulbs. All are working now. Took the time today to swap them out. A little confusing at first getting to them. lol Got to take out the knee panel first and then hole the back side tiny nuts from falling to never-can-find-again land.

So far Hoye parts are 100% working right the first time.

Return to “How Did We Do?”