YM155D

Have a neat project that you are doing with your tractor? Restoration, modification, customization, whatever. Post it here!! We want to see it.
Tendril
Volunteer Poster

YM155D

Postby Tendril » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:43 am

Hello My name is Ray and I am a first time Yanmar owner. I Just picked this up from a local old timer, its been sitting and slightly used off and on for the better part of 10 years and possibly longer.
everything mechanically seems to work. I did have to drain and fill the crank case oil 3 times to get some grey/milky oil out, changed the filter at the same time. Also did the 2.4 gals of hydro/gear case oil once, similar milky issue not as bad as the crank case i cleaned the mesh filter out while i was in there also. I did these oil changes so i could give it the best chance to make its maiden voyage about a mile away to my house where I have better tools and space to do the necessary work to bring it back to a respectable condition.

I will be updating this thread as much as possible

I hope i did the photos Correctly.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPQgqEgcO1PLjvetckn3q_E8IX4ZAQ6hhcDelYk9nIj7SRMGY7St7A6sgUYB2jq8Q/photo/AF1QipOtFnnqqxjhhWe9vZ2pOTMh5scp1Xo6VKjdXIAx?key=azJQM01WQTQwN015UlMxVUZEZmcwc29hVWhFcDFR

winston
Volunteer Poster

Re: YM155D

Postby winston » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:02 am

Looks like a good find. have you busted her off yet?

Thunder
Volunteer Poster

Postby Thunder » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:24 pm

Looks good I like my old YM240
Can't get seals for the bucket or backhoe so will probably install new cylinders some day. Or take them to a hydraulic shop to match up the seals.

Need to install a rops on mine I see this one needs it as well.

ErykWeis
Volunteer Poster

Postby ErykWeis » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:37 am

What about the tractor? Have you already done something with him ?

Return to “Tractor Projects With Images!”