Yanmar SA424 manual request

Post your questions or problems you are haviing with your Yanmar tractor here.

Moderator: Aaron

tractorbob
Volunteer Poster

Yanmar SA424 manual request

Postby tractorbob » Wed May 20, 2020 8:08 pm

Hello,
I purchased what I believe to be a used 2016 SA424.
What is the method of obtaining more information, so that I may purchase these manuals and / or guides?
Thank you all for any help.

Aaron
Site Administrator

Re: Yanmar SA424 manual request

Postby Aaron » Thu May 21, 2020 10:16 am

The SA424 is still supported by Yanmar so it should be as easy as just calling up a local Yanmar dealer. I have also seen some manuals for it on ebay from time to time. Also the Tractorbynet 'New Yanmar' forum has lots of good info

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/yanmar-new/

tractorbob
Volunteer Poster

Postby tractorbob » Thu May 21, 2020 10:33 am

Thanks! I will try Tractorbynet. I did contact my local dealer, gave him all the information requested from the machine, but it has taken some time. Either there is little money it, they are very busy, or the contact he has is slow to reply to him. Or a combination of all three.
It's just tough to buy parts or accessories (mostly the guard that protects the engine I am interested in), or know what all the buttons do, without a manual or really to be absolutely sure what year it is. The salesman was not even sure.
Thanks much!

Aaron
Site Administrator

Postby Aaron » Thu May 21, 2020 10:54 am

This time of year is typically very busy for this industry. Combine that with the complications that 'Rona brings to the table and a lot of places are running very sloooooooow right now.

Return to “Tech Support”