Coldwater Loader installation 3110 D

Post your questions or problems you are haviing with your Yanmar tractor here.

Moderator: Aaron

wethomas
Volunteer Poster

Coldwater Loader installation 3110 D

Postby wethomas » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:27 pm

Hello,

Im trying to coordinate with the guys at coldwater so I can get a loader built with the brackets already drilled where they attach to the frame on the 3110D

He and I have been trading photos. First I sent measurements for my tractor (3110) these measurements covered the front lower chassis mount, it runs along the side of the engine and bolts to the block. Then sent photos of measurements of the same area on a example tractor. Its a 2610, 2 wheel drive model.
Both tractors have what appears to be the same bolt pattern: which is 2 groups of four bolts each on the ends of the member, and a center group of 2 bolts.

From his photos, it appears that the bolt spacing and size are the same.

My question is: Do the 2610 2wd and the 3110 D have the same front chassis mount?

Thanks,

Ted Thomas

Aaron
Site Administrator

Re: Coldwater Loader installation 3110 D

Postby Aaron » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:18 am

The front frames are considerably different looking where the axle bolts on but I don't know if the bolt spacing to the engine would be the same or not. The pictures look like they spacing is the same but I cant tell for sure.

wethomas
Volunteer Poster

Postby wethomas » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:57 am

After further investigation, We have found that the group of four holes on the bottom of the transmission are the same and the bolt groups on the front frame rail are the same.

Gotta hand it to the folks at Coldwater, they went above and beyond to help me verify that. Already ordered the loader, cant wait to get it.

Thanks for the help

Ted T

Aaron
Site Administrator

Postby Aaron » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:08 am

Great to hear! I don't think I have ever heard a bad thing about ColdWater. Nice folks. Be sure to post some pictures when you get it installed. Or, better yet, some pictures of the installation.

Return to “Tech Support”