@ Winston

Post your questions or problems you are haviing with your Yanmar tractor here.

Moderator: Aaron

alan
Volunteer Poster

@ Winston

Postby alan » Sat May 12, 2018 7:44 am

Winston, thanks for checking up on why I discontinued contributing here. You get old, you get grumpy, and the gratuitous putdowns exceeded my geriatric tolerance level.

winston
Volunteer Poster

Re: @ Winston

Postby winston » Sat May 12, 2018 2:40 pm

Well buddy, I hope you reconsider, I too am getting old but still enjoy tinkering and learning about these old tractors. Whatever you decide I have enjoyed reading your posts and respect your knowledge.

Desert Dave
Volunteer Poster

Postby Desert Dave » Sun May 13, 2018 1:59 am

Alan, have to agree with Winston. Everyone at some time, decides to hang up the gloves with certain sites for many reasons. Hope you change your mind but if not, thanks for the info you passed on.

O~o\
Volunteer Poster

Postby O~o\ » Mon May 14, 2018 10:00 am

Alan & Winston:

Some of us greatly appreciate your comments. Not quite sure what "gratuitous putdowns" are though. Did someone here directly insult you alan?

Either way, we hate to see you go...

Aaron
Site Administrator

Postby Aaron » Mon May 14, 2018 10:59 am

Oh no! I hate to see you go Alan. You have been a big help here. I hope you reconsider but I do, completely, understand if you don't.

I looked back through a few of your latest posts on this message board and could not find any putdowns. I hope it was not something that was done here.

markey
Volunteer Poster

Postby markey » Tue May 15, 2018 6:59 pm

Alan, please do not go. Your input knowledge is greatly valued and greatly appreciated by all on this forum. Please don't be turned-off by the words of "one". Please reconsider your decision. Thank you!

Hnewman144
Volunteer Poster

Postby Hnewman144 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:37 pm

Alan, along with a few other yanmar geniuses on this forum rebuilt my tractor engine just by typing buttons on their keyboards! They pretty much walked me through step by step with diagnostics and input on the rebuild hate to see him go!

Return to “Tech Support”