New (to me) Tractor

Post your questions or problems you are haviing with your Yanmar tractor here.

Moderator: Aaron

RWR5
Volunteer Poster

New (to me) Tractor

Postby RWR5 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:34 pm

I just purchased an FX26D today. It will be delivered next Tuesday. I plan to go through and do a careful ispection as I was a little rushed by my 3 year old during the purchase process. Everything worked with the exception of the "low coolant light" (I think that's what he said it was). It stays illuminated although the coolant level is normal...should be a relatively simple fix. All decals are Japanese. I'm sure I'll have numerous questions in the coming weeks. I tend to be a do-it-your-selfer when I've got the time, but I'll probably be needing some experienced advise as I'm new to the tractor world in general (however, I do have a yanmar in my sailboat).
Does anyone here own an FX26D? If so, pros/cons? It has a three-point leveler with a couple switches and a knob on it. The control sits on the right fender. The leveler works but I've got no idea what the switches and the knob does....any ideas?

winston
Volunteer Poster

Re: New (to me) Tractor

Postby winston » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:04 am

The "low coolant light" is probably the low overflow bottle light. Check your overflow bottle for a good level.

I can only guess the electronic controls on the fender are for a leveling cylinder on the 3 point.

Return to “Tech Support”