Page 1 of 1

3TNV84T-K exhaust question

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:09 am
by xxwd_chopper
I have a question regarding the exhaust on my mower. My muffler is bad and I am not wanting to buy a new one. I would rather just run a straight-pipe from the turbo. My question is, what would I have to search to find a pipe with the same flange? It’s an oval style 4-hole flange. It’s not round like common types. It’s on a Dixie Chopper XXWD-5000 (50hp turbocharged engine) and the DC part number is 98065 (not sure if the Yanmar part number is the same or not). I tried to add a photo of it but couldn’t figure out how.

Re: 3TNV84T-K exhaust question

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:28 am
by Aaron
I would probably just cut the old flange off your muffler and weld it to the pipe that you want to use (or have a local muffler shop weld it for you if you don't have a welder). I doubt you would find anything ready to bolt on.

50hp ZTR! That thing is a beast!